Darul Ifta provides simple interpretations of the rules of the Shari'ah and their practical application to a believer's daily life via phone, online and in person.
Answers everyday questions related to the Deen including:
- Aqidah (Belief): The central tenets of a believer’s faith, which are fundamental to all Muslims
- Sacred Knowledge: The understanding of the Quran and Hadith of Rasoolullah (s)
- Taharah (Purity): The essence of a believer’s worship
- The integral pillars of Islam, such as: Salat (Prayer), Zakat (Charity), Saum (Fasting), and Hajj (Pilgrimage)
- Family issues, such as: marriage, talaq (divorce), separation, the upbringing of children
- Societal issues, such as: business transactions, personal dealings
- Provides guidance in matters of:
- Business & Trade
- Janazah & Tadfeen (Death and Burial)
- Miraath (Inheritance)
- Wasiyyah (Will).